Our certified credit counselors may advise you on becoming a member of our debt management program.
We will completely review your financial situation including your debts, obligations, income, and needs.
As a credit counseling agency we believe we can help you live a better financial life. We may advise you, based on your needs, on our debt management program. We believe that a successful debt management program cannot be accomplished without one of our certified credit counselors assessing your specific situation, so that you can establish not only a debt management program that is good for you and your family, but also that you can establish and implement different strategies to help you improve your financial life, become debt-free, more importantly to stay debt free and be on the road to your financial freedom.
Benefits of Our Debt Management Program
- Reduce interest rates significantly. Many creditors will lower the interest rates to 9.9, 7, even 0 %, which may be better than the interest rates they are charging you now.
- Bring back accounts from collection agencies. If any of your account has recently been sent to a collection agency, many times we can ask the original creditor to recall it, and continue making payments to them through our program, with the benefits they usually give.
- Not having to worry about different bill on different due dates is great. One payment on a date that you choose and that is convenient for you.
- Many creditors will eliminate over-limit and late fees that they might have been charging on your accounts. The average fees are $35.00. Eliminating those will make paying off the credit cards a lot faster.
- If you are accounts are past due, and they are requesting a payment in full of the balance, or higher than usual monthly payments, you can lower your monthly payments, and you might not have to make the payments in full they are requesting. You can save by up to 58% in lower monthly payments. Creditors also re-age accounts on the program and this reflects positively on your credit report.
- If your accounts are on time, they will remain on time, and you will feel so much worry free and in control of your financial life.