The Premier CCC BlazePays Visa Prepaid Card helps to budget your finances, eliminates check cashing fees, and allows you to keep up with your spending on the Go.
What is a Prepaid Debit Card?
There are two types of Prepaid Debit Cards: reloadable and non-reloadable. The Premier CCC BlazePays Prepaid Debit Card is a reloadable card. A General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) card can be reloaded and used like a checkless checking account.
Prepaid Debit Cards are a great bank account alternative, providing consumers with a safe and easy way to manage their money. For individuals signing up for the Premier CCC BlazePays card, it is a great way for them to use the card for everyday purchases.
The advantages of having prepaid cards:
- Spending control: Through our prepaid card, you will get a better spending control, since it will be up to you to decide how much you want to load, and also how much you are able to spend.
- Online payment: You can save time by making online payments in a safe and comfortable way.
- No need of a good credit history: Any person can apply for the prepaid card, even those who do not have a good credit history.
- Cash avoidance: Having a prepaid card will help you avoid using cash, and it is also a safe way to preserve your resources and prevent becoming victim of theft or exposing your investments to risky situations.
- Card acceptance: This card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, including online.
- Safety precaution: You will get a PIN that will be covered under fraud protection and you will use it as a single card user.
- Debt evasion: You control the amount loaded to the card and the amount you spend helping you to avoid debt.
- Loading options:You have several options to load money to your card such as setting up Direct Deposit with your employer, using a Merchant Load network, and using Remote Deposit Capture on your Smart phone.
- Guidance: You can count on a professional team that will assist you every time you need to and you can contact through our telephone lines or via the internet.