Terms of Services
This Web Site is provided by Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, do not use the site or download materials from the site. You acknowledge that the Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® Web Site is protected by certain proprietary and intellectual property rights belonging to Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® and that you have no right, title, or interest in the Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® Site.
All material provided by Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® Copyright © 2015 Premier Consumer Credit Counseling®/premierconsumer.org premierconsumer.com . All rights reserved. Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® and other trademarks, trade names and marks of Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® products and/or services are trademarks of Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® and its Licensors or Licensees. Other products and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use, cache and display this site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® authorizes you to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this Web Site (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions: 1) you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials: 2) you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; 3) You may not use any images or text in any fashion, including, but not limited to, use on other websites, and 4) you must not transfer the materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials, except as expressly provided herein. Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secret information.
The information provided on the Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® Website is intended to provide general information to the public. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information set out on this Website is accurate. However, visitors to this Website are advised that:
- Premier Consumer Credit Counseling®, its employees, principals, or agents do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of information on this Website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw, or omission in the information provided or arising out of or in connection with the Website, or any content on or accessed by use of the Website, or any copying display or other use thereof.
- To the extent permitted by law, Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® does not guarantee or warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses.
- Therefore, the information on this Website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Materials on this Website may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose.
- You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on or accessed through this Website.
- Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® may change the contents and or the services or goods described on or referred to in this Website at any time and without prior notice.
- All links and references to other websites, organisations or people other than Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® are provided for convenience only and do not represent an endorsement by Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® of those websites, organisations or people, or of any information contained on those websites, nor of the organisations people products or services referred to in those websites. Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® does not control and is not responsible for any of these websites or their content.
- Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® does not endorse any website organisation or person who provides a link to the Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® Website.
- The laws of The United States of America shall govern your use of this Website. The laws of the State of Florida shall govern these Terms and Conditions of use, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
- These terms and any matters or disputes connected with this Website will be governed by the laws of The United States of America and will be dealt with by the United States of America courts.
- If you are accessing this Website from a place other than in The United States of America, you are responsible for compliance with any relevant local laws or regulations in The United States of America.
- Any information obtained or used by you in relation to this Website is your sole responsibility. You undertake to indemnify Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® against all costs, expenses, liabilities, claims, demands, and legal costs arising from your access to or use of this Website.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® and you with respect to your use of any Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® Web Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement or portion thereof to be unenforceable, the provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Copyright © 2015 Premier Consumer Credit Counseling® Hialeah , Florida USA All rights reserved